This e-learning contains interactive exercises and on average takes about 80 minutes to complete.
Detailed content description
Three complementary chapters explain the principles of ergonomics and demonstrate how you can apply them in everyday life:
- Posture: its effect on your body; tips and exercises
- Ergonomics: what is it and how can it help you attain the right posture
- How to create your personal action plan
By the end of this e-learning, you will know how to:
- Recognize symptoms of physical pain caused by unhealthy computing ergonomics
- Avoid back and neck pains by assuming a good posture
- Do exercises that relieve physical strain
- Avoid RSI symptoms
- Adjust your desk environment to fit your personal needs
- Make correct use of ergonomic tools
Please contact us for information about volume deals for companies and organizations.