This e-learning contains different modules covering what’s new in every Office application: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
In the following series of carefully crafted animated modules of tips, tricks, and good practices, you get a wide overview of the features of the 2007 Office edition and Internet Explorer 7.
- What's new in Office 2007?
- What's new in Word 2007?
- What's new in Excel 2007?
- What's new in Outlook 2007?
- What's new in Powerpoint 2007?
- What's new in Access 2007?
- What's new in Internet Explorer 7?
By the end of this e-learning, you will:
- be able to make an easy switch from previous versions of the Microsoft Office Suite to the 2007 edition
- know the main new or modified functions in Office 2007 applications
- be familiar with a new working environment using "tabs" and "ribbons" and be able to exploit Office 2007 to its full potential
- be able to improve your daily work