• Watch and learn from sales negotiation dialogues that occur in real business situations
• Enjoy attractive interactive animations supported by multiple voice-over actors
• Take away powerful summary PDFs with tips and tricks for your own sales meetings
What you will learn
- What it takes to make a good first impression
- Why customers have objections and how to refute them
- How to identify the needs of your customers by asking well targeted questions
- How to articulate the value proposition of your offering at levels that are relevant to your customer
- How to deal with price pressure from competitors
- How to apply the right techniques to close sales deals
This e-learning is full of cases, do’s and don’ts and practical tips and tricks to make your sales meetings a success. It takes about 3 hours to complete, but as the content is concentrated, you may want to spread it over more and repeated learning moments.
The content consist of 6 modules/chapters:
- The best way to open a sales talk - DEMO
- Asking the right questions
- Using the right arguments: those of the customer
- Handling objections
- Sell your price: how to negotiate pricing?
- Five ways to close a deal - DEMO
The online e-learning also contains animations with interactive exercises and downloadable PDF summaries with the most important tips and tricks.
Customers of this e-learning include HP, Johnson & Johnson, Agfa, Cochlear, Atlas Copco, Belgacom, BT, Gemalto, Sanofi Aventis and many small and medium businesses across all industry sectors.
Don't hesitate to contact us.