New animation about employee engagement
We recently added a new animated video entitled “How to use Employee Engagement to boost your business” The subject is a hot topic on the internet. According to Wikipedia an "engaged employee" is one who is fully involved in, and enthusiastic about, his or her work, and therefore will act in a way that furthers their organization's interests.
When you link employee engagement to the current social media revolution, you’ll understand the power and impact of happy workers versus non-happy workers. Happy and engaged workers will spread a positive message about your company on social media and the internet, and as such provide free PR for your company. Social media also have the potential to be a key tool in promoting employee engagement.
This animated explanation tells you more:
Other interesting Employee Engagement sources on the internet:
1. Heard something good about someone? Pass it on.
2. Say ‘Good morning!’
3. Set clear expectations
4. Know what your team is working on
5. Trust your team
6. Cheer team effort
7. Leave an impression at the end of the day
- Here are some lovely infographics about employee engagement:
- Interesting Slideshare
- Learn more about employee engagement on SDWorx’ website
- kennedy chesiro commented on How valuable video content can attract new customers
- Kristin commented on MentorMob and Learning Playlists
- Marnik Dhoore commented on Animated book trailer for The Conversity Model
- Jonathan commented on The arrival of business start-up videos