Save the date for an inspiring breakfast! Brussels, Oct 4th 2012
More and more Sales people are using a tablet computer for their job.
iPad or Android tablets are becoming an essential business tool for presentations, product videos or other digital collateral, but is your organization ready for this?
- How can you keep your sales and marketing content confidential and up-to-date on the go?
- Which mobile content works best in mobile sales situations?
- How to enforce your sales team using digital training content?
Instruxion and his partners organize an inspiring free breakfast seminar that will provide you with useful takeaways and many new ideas to get started with or even improve your mobile, digital sales tools.
- Jan Flamend - Value Selling (Well known author, sales trainer and coach)
- Pieterjan Bouten - ShowPad (makers of the famous iPad Mobile Sales platform)
- Geert Coppens - Instruxion (Your partner is the Conceptual design, Production and Distribution of explanatory digital content)
A detailed agenda will follow later.
Save the date and mark your calendar now! To be kept informed or to register, please contact us at email@example.com.
Early birds who enroll before end of August will be rewarded with a valuable present.
Date + Time : Oct 4th 2012, 8.30 am - 11 am
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Brussels, 1140 Brussels
For whom? Sales, Marketing, Communication management or anyone interested in mobile solutions
We hope to see you there.
The Instruxion-Explania team